Civil Litigation SolicitorsThis applies when two or more people, or groups of people (parties) want compensation in the form of money or action, instead of criminal punishment. A judge decides the outcome in the courts. FIND OUT MORE
If you are in a dispute with another person, company or organisation and are considering taking legal action against them, you need to have the support of experienced litigators from Britton and Time Solicitors.
We can help you through every stage of the process, from cost management and case management hearings to the whole pre-trial process (such as mediation, early neutral evaluation, negotiations and conciliation) and the trial itself.
Britton and Time earnt its fantastic reputation from a history of meticulous preparation and fearless commitment to our client’s cases.
If you have been given bad professional advice, your reputation has suffered unfairly, or you are tied into a contract and the other person/people are not sticking to the terms, you may be able to claim compensation, an injunction, or declaratory relief.
Whichever of these applies, you need confidential, trustworthy advice from an expert, which is where Britton and Time Solicitors can help. Our litigators boast over 40 years of knowledge and experience in helping clients resolve their disputes in a way that secures the best possible outcome. We’ll make sure you understand all your options, both in terms of your chances of success and the costs involved, including the funding arrangements available should you decide to pursue litigation.
Civil litigation cases can last from a few weeks to a few years, depending on the complexity of the case, which is why it’s so important to have the right people in your corner.
Types of civil litigation:
- Divorce and family, including financial disputes
- Education law
- Intellectual Property (also known as IP)
- Landlord and tenant disputes
- Clinical negligence (also called medical negligence)
- Personal Injury (also known as PI)
- Product liability
Skills all our litigators possess:
- In-depth knowledge of substantive law relevant to your case
- Impeccable written and oral advocacy skills
- A logical thought process
- Comprehension of complex legal and factual materials
- The understanding and ability to undertake complex legal research
- The ability to develop a relationship with clients
- Negotiation skills when needed
Get in touch today for a professional, cost-effective way forward.
Talk to us
Our intial consultation is free so you can
explain your matter in comfort and confidence