What if you’re facing a charge for child sexual abuse?
Child sexual abuse is a severe area of criminal law, with the punishments reaching life imprisonment. Therefore, if you’re facing a charge, make sure you handle your case correctly by instructing an experienced criminal solicitor. Our solicitors can provide support and guidance with all of the following:
- Representation during police questioning
- Clear advice on whether it’s in your interest to take a plea deal
- Forming applications for court
- Preparing your case for trial
- Court representation
- Creating appeal applications, where necessary
To book a consultation with one of our criminal defence solicitors, please contact us directly on 01273 726951.